Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for planning, developing and buying materials, parts, supplies and equipment in a timely and cost-effective way; while maintaining appropriate quality standards and specifications.
: (other duties may be assigned)
- Manage suppliers to ensure a secure and sustainable supply chain
- Manage centralized QuantumClean purchasing team to maximize value chain from externally sourced products and services
- Maintain and develop professional relationships with all suppliers and work to build effective partnerships
- Develop focused supply strategies for products supported with supply agreements and purchase orders to support the QGT business strategy. Supply strategies must ensure continued compliant, high quality, secure and cost competitive products and services are supplied to QGT at all times.
- Work closely with all departments to create and deliver supply strategies which support compliance to budgets and forecasts
- Ensure that all suppliers adhere to all QGT policies and procedures related to quality and safety.
- Be the team leader relative to the QGT procurement process improvement initiative. Develop aggressive cost reduction strategies and implement accordingly.
- Develop vendor tracking systems that monitor product/service quality, determine root cause and take corrective action.
- Research market developments that may impact the supply chain and keep QuantumClean management informed.
- Experience working with structured procurement programs.
- Purchase order/ supply agreement / contract development
- BS Degree – Procurement or Business
- 5 to 8 years purchasing experience
- 3 to 5 years management experience – 3 or more people
- ISM Certification
- CPPM Certification
- Supply Chain Management Training
- Interpersonal skills – represent the company professionally.
- Organizational skills – Work independently to complete objectives.
- Experienced negotiator leading successful supplier negotiations.
- BS Degree in business or procurement