The Customer Relationship Manager will be responsible for developing, maintaining and expanding relationships with customers. This position requires a versatile and driven individual with broad business acumen and excellent verbal/written communication skills. Adept with cross-cultural business relationships and flexible hours dictated by international business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute negotiations about pricing, delivery, etc. within the boundaries set by Director or VP of CRM, and responsible for quotations handling, sales agreements, and accountable for credit limits.
- Initiates and develops long-term, mid-level relationships at customer accounts
- Responsible for leveraging and coordinating efforts for his/her projects at the account level.
- Works closely with CBO team and may need to attend regular production meetings and manage escalations
- Responsible for positioning new value propositions at his/her target accounts for commercial development and for communicating value propositions to the market.
- Develop relationship map of key organizations in the value chain, increasing coverage/ networks within the accounts’ organizations focusing on engineering, technology, id and sales.
- Responsible for collecting market information and communicating current and emerging needs for current and new accounts within the segment and region to drive value propositions development.
- Responsible for providing sales forecasting monthly or as required
- Communicate via written and verbal reports weekly and monthly on progress and issues at Account with recommendations as to next steps needed at the account.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Execution excellence & accountability
- Demonstrated persistence and tenacity.
- Ability to prioritize projects and respond to customer needs
- Experience in a matrix organization, experience working with colleagues.
- Skills, experience and training in product management and finance; and additional background in sales, technical service, and application development.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- BS in Business, engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in the field of sales, account management and/or business development.
- Ability & willingness to work at all levels of the organization to get the job done.
- Analytical, with good judgment, business sense, and problem solving skills.
- A strong negotiator who is able to identify customer’s needs and persuasive in presenting ideas.
- A team player, able to work interdependently
- Willing and able to travel Internationally to support customer meetings, training and internal meetings, as required