We are seeking a Process Engineer
to join our Phoenix (West), Arizona team! The Process Engineer
develops and optimize economical industrial processes to make the huge range of products on which modern society depends. The Process Engineer
may work in small, medium and large businesses. The work is concerned with chemical and mechanical processes in which customer materials undergo change and involves scaling up processes from the laboratory into the processing plant. Responsibilities involve designing equipment, understanding the reactions taking place, installing control systems, and starting, running and upgrading the processes. Environmental protection and health and safety aspects are also significant concerns.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- QGT/UCT Policy Training
- QGT/UCT Safety Training
- QGT/UCT Engineering Specific Training
- Participate in Multiple Smelter rotations
- Advanced knowledge in all process work stations
- Knows most chemistries for most films on most substrates
- Advanced Logistics, PartSmart knowledgeable and hands on experience
- Chem Line Orientation and hands on experience
- Knows most media/pressure combos for most Ra on most substrates
- Blast Line Orientation and hands on experience
- Familiar with Clean room protocols, and advanced Micro contamination knowledge
- Can perform all CR CDI testing
- Performs Qualifications without supervision
- Leads Data Management, FPY data mgt, SPC, Provides Process optimization guidance
- Leads CAPA, FOI, FMEA investigation and presents to Customers
- Significant OEM Platform and part knowledge (AMAT, LAM, ASM, etc.)
- Significant Semiconductor Process (PVD, Etch, ALD, Diffusion, etc.)
- Utilizes ChemTrace TM, Ionic, and organic analysis in product quals
- Understands advanced statistical analysis/SPC
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- advanced knowledge in all process work stations
- Advanced PartSmart usage & Searches
- Advanced knowledge of chemistries for films on substrates
- Advanced knowledge in most media/pressure combos for most Ra on most substrates
- Knowledgeable in Clean room protocols, and Micro contamination knowledge
- Knowledgeable in CR CDI testing
- Advanced Knowledge of Coatings
- Advanced understanding of semiconductor Process (PVD, Etch, ALD, Diffusion, etc.)
- Advanced understanding of OEM Platform and part knowledge (AMAT, LAM, ASM, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
Physical Demands and Working Conditions: This section is required for compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Acts (ADA)
- 2-6 years related experience in high-technology manufacturing, preferably in semiconductor capital equipment or related industry
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Work is performed primarily in a manufacturing and office environment.
Physical Demands :
- Ability to stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, walk, push, pull and grasp.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to move arms, hands and fingers.
- Required to have visual acuity to perform assigned tasks.
- Ability to sit for sustained periods of time.
- Ability to talk on phone and use computer for extended periods of time may be required.
- Required to wear personal protective equipment where applicable.
- Subject to noise levels.
- May involve exposure to moderate noise levels from printers, faxes, computer etc.
Work may require out of town travel depending upon assignment (training and meeting).
offers an excellent benefits package to all full-time employees which includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and paid time off.
is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to promoting a culturally diverse workforce.