We are seeking a Sr. Software Developer
to join our Phoenix (East), Arizona
team! The Sr. Software Developer
is responsible for the development, delivery, maintenance and enhancement of business software that is used by internal and external customers. Software application facilitate day-to-day business transactions and allow the resultant data to be mined for business insights and metrics
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development of New Software Modules (35%)
- Maintenance and Enhancement of existing Software modules (25%)
- Upkeep and support (bug-fixes) of software modules. (25 %)
- Documentation of software modules (15%)
- User Training.
- User Support / Guidance.
- Application deployment and go-live activities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Technical Expertise – Computer Programming / Coding proficiency in the technology platform(s) below:
- Software Tools: Visual Studio 2010,
- Databases: Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008,
- Reporting: SSIS, SSRS,
- Webserver: IIS
- Software design capability (for optimal processing)
- Logical Thinking & Problem-solving (debugging)
- Patience & Attention to Detail
- Written Communication to peers and end-users
- Ability to guide and impart training to end-users
- Teamwork: Participates as a team member; helps build effective teams committed to organizational goals; fosters collaboration among team members and among teams; uses teams to address relevant issues.
- Ability to engage end-users for support and maintenance functions.
- College level education in Computer Science (programming)
Work Experience: 7+ years of programming experience in relevant languages and platforms
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work may require the ability to lift 10-20 pounds infrequently.
- May involve exposure to moderate noise levels from printers, faxes, computers etc.
- Work may require out of town travel depending upon assignment (training and meeting).
offers an excellent benefits package to all full-time employees which includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and paid time off.
is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to promoting a culturally diverse workforce.