UCT is seeking an experienced and talented Customer Solutions Support to join our team in Phoenix, AZ! The Customer Solutions Specialist interacts with sales and operations to support the customer order process which includes pre-sales and post-sales service functions. This role provides administrative support to the Customer Solutions team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports Contract Review to ensure all order details are accurate.
- Aligns with Operations to ensure orders will be processed per customer’s specification
- Supports gathering information from Sales and Engineering to ensure the SRF is completed for all parts to be processed the first time.
- Intel only: Uploads SIMI reports to Orders Workbench
- Prepares documents for outside processing or parts
- May be required to download and upload customer data to and from customer portals.
- Perform Orders Workbench review and maintenance
- Follows up on customer orders working with Operations to meet plant lead times.
- Prepares and provides data for customer order reports as requested
- Constant communication with plants to align on order commitments.
- Works with Operations to provide expedites when possible.
- Ensures orders are billed accurately for any expedites or change requests.
- Supports NCRs and DMRs to close and move orders to invoicing.
- Prepares documents/trouble tickets related to processing returns (RMA/FOI), servicing, and exchanges.
- Supports the completion of forms for new accounts, credit applications, and other applicable approvals.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Follows up and coordinates customer issues to ensure resolution.
- Supports financial accounts by processing customer adjustments
- Supports gathering data for service reports.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Adaptable to change
- Ability to work effectively with people from diverse backgrounds and different learning styles
- Comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Effective in a fast-paced work environment
- Minimum high school diploma
- Minimum 3 years customer service or service related experience.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in data entry; computer skills, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Semiconductor industry experience a plus
- Experience may be considered instead of some qualifications
Physical Demands and Working Conditions: This section is required for compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Acts (ADA)
- May be required to work on rotating weekend coverage
- May be required to work holidays per Manager scheduling
- Supports coverage for CSS staff on PTO, travel, etc. per Manager scheduling
- Coordinates PTO with Manager and back up to ensure account coverage
- This role is office/plant-based.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Work may require the ability to lift 10-20 pounds infrequently
- May involve exposure to moderate noise levels from printers, faxes, computers, etc.
- Work may require out of town travel depending upon assignment (training and meeting).
UCT offers an excellent benefits package to all full-time employees which includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and paid time off.
UCT is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to promoting a culturally diverse workforce.